Friday, September 11, 2009

090909~Kisses


Another friend, considerably the closest guy coursemate of mine,ended his 22.5 year single spree on this very special day 9th September 2009. During the wait u will see how 'sui yeong' he was until the day he owned this girl. His success was based on 2 months of worrying, 14 days of preparation, 7 consultation session from the experts and countless ATM withdrawals. He even had to rent cars, ride around the whole Serdang (4 shopping malls) looking for specific flowers and planned the day as if he's getting married. Extensive details were discussed on type of bouquet, the time to pick her up, dinner locations, movie selections, and the right expression and words to be confessed on her. What a torment I had to go through with him. Haha!

Though things went a little out of order but I still see all smiles from him when he returned things I borrowed him that night. Uhhhh congratulations Khai Liang. I am delighted. And once you leave the hood I do not wish for your return. You know wat I mean le haha.

and who's next to leave us and join them wor? make it quick ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

complaints