Tuesday, November 17, 2009

.

It has been a month since grandpa left..
and the night before he left I failed to care for him and maybe that is why he left

He left too soon as I am nobody yet, too soon for me to show him what I have,
a good friend whom I beloved, he fits the seat of my ideal dad
which made me closer than no other people around

I thought he will live a hundred after he showed me he could walk again
but the signs of him seeing the light and souls of his friends wasn't good
and when he breathed his last I wasn't there...

I broke down all night blaming myself for his departure
It felt so bad as if I've lost my dad
Desperandum
Be grateful for what you have

1 comment:

  1. hey..long time din visit ur bloggie..sorry to hear tat ur granpa had passed away..i'm sure he's at a better place now..(:

    ReplyDelete

complaints